Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Zager ZAD20 Guitar Review



Zad20Mahogany

I received a gift from my family. I never heard of the brand of guitar before so I was a little skeptic about it but when I play and used it, it was awesome. It’s a Zager guitar. To be more accurate it was a Zager ZAD20. 

I did some research and saw that Zager wasn’t really that popular because some just like me before was skeptic. They have these EZ Play “function” which is true. 

Not only it was created very beautifully with the mahogany wood, the sound quality is also great. Even if a plug it in an amplifier, the sound still doesn’t ring and releases this beautiful defined sound that you can also get in another more expensive brand of guitars. 

Overall, my Zager Zad20Mahogany is the perfect guitar that I can also bring with me in vacation and stuffs. I always play it and it still sounds good as new. All I have to do is just change the string but with a lifetime warranty in Zagers’, I’m pretty much comfortable with my guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment